In this Collagen Select Review, you’ll learn all that you need to know about the Collagen Select – the Enhanced Collagen Beauty Booster Complex.
Table of Contents
Collagen Select Review
Taking enhanced collagen supplements such as Collagen Select is natural today. After all, we live in a world wherein youth and beauty are prized.
In fact, the beauty industry is raking in millions and millions of dollars for selling products that guarantee to reverse the hands of time by gently erasing wrinkles and other skin problems that come with aging.
However, people fall victim to some products that oversell and not deliver the promised results. Let’s add to the fact that those products cost an arm and a leg. Out of the many products today, Collagen Select is highly recommended and rated by experts and happy clientele.
The aim of this review is to discuss whether those recommendations stand true or whether you need to find an alternative source of enhanced collagen.
But before we get started with getting to know Collagen Select better, let us first talk about collagen and its various roles in the body.
What Is Collagen?
Collagen is a type of protein that is abounding in our bodies. This protein is a vital part of connective tissue that constitute various body parts such as the ligaments, tendons, muscles, and skin.
Collagen supplements have become a favorite lately. Those supplements are usually hydrolyzed. This means that the protein has been broken down, so it is easier for the body to absorb it. Consistent intake of collagen has many science-backed benefits. They are as follows:
Improves the appearance of the skin – collagen is an integral element of the skin. It strengthens, hydrates, and provides elasticity to the skin. As we grow older, collagen production is greatly reduced. As a result, the skin becomes dry and wrinkles gradually appear.
In many studies, collagen supplements proved that they can slow down aging through decreasing dryness and wrinkles.
For instance, one study conducted on women who took 2.5 to 5 grams of collagen supplement for eight weeks proved that participants showed considerable improvement in skin’s elasticity compared to those who avoided the supplement.
The reason for the successful result is that the supplements have the ability to promote or stimulate collagen production in the body. In addition to that, collagen supplements also stimulate production of other important proteins in the skin such as elastin and fibrillin.
Helps manage joint stiffness and pain – the cartilage is a rubber-like tissue that safeguards your joints. Collagen is responsible for keeping your cartilage healthy and sturdy.
But as already mentioned, collagen decreases as we age. Consequently, we become at risk to disorders like osteoarthritis. Fortunately, studies have revealed that collagen supplements can lessen joint pain and stiffness.
In a study, 73 athletes were asked to take 10 grams of collagen every day for 24 weeks. Those participants felt a big difference in joint pain while walking and when they are still.
Another study conducted on adults that took 2 grams of collagen for 70 days have found that the adults can better pursue physical activities in comparison to those who did not.
Keeps bones strong – bones are made of collagen as well. This type of protein keeps your bones strong as it gives it its structure.
Unfortunately, bone mass deteriorates as collagen production in the body reduces. As a result, you might experience an osteoporosis, which is a disorder wherein you are prone to bone fractures.
There are several studies that prove consuming collagen supplements have significantly improved bone mineral density compared to those who did not.
Other health benefits of taking enhanced collagen include:
- Helps keep muscles strong and function properly
- Helps reduce the risk of getting heart-related disorders
- Promotes healthy hair, nails, gut, and brain
- Aids in weight loss
Collagen Select Review – What Is Enhanced Collagen Beauty Booster Complex
As you know very well by now, collagen production is reduced as you start to age. This means that the skin ceases to be elastic and firm. In other words, there’s no more bounce to it. This is where Collagen Select, the Collagen Enhanced Beauty Booster comes in.
This enhanced collagen is a tropical flavored supplement in a drink. This is specially formulated for women who want to maintain their young-looking and supple skin.
It contains 9 ingredients including the patented active VERISOL® collagen peptides that promote collagen production to smooth out the wrinkles and keep the skin’s elasticity.
In addition to that, it keeps your skin, hair, and nails healthy, all while protecting your cells from the detrimental effects of oxidative stress.
To boost its effectiveness, you need to carefully follow the instructions on the label. Add the powder into 200ml of water. Consume the supplement once a day.
You will see and feel the effects of Collagen Select after two months of consumption – this has been proven and confirmed in clinical studies. One package has 150 grams of supplement which is just right for one month.
One thing to note is that Collagen Select is specially created for women. The manufacturer itself states that this product is for women ONLY. I have also not heard or read of men using this product.
The Ingredients of Collagen Select
So, what makes Collagen Select effective? Its potent active ingredients, of course. Here they are:
- DracoBelle™ Nu Moldovan Dragonhead herb extract – imitates the processes that happens inside the body when you restrict calorie consumption. This lets you experience slowdown of tissue aging without having to adhere to a special diet. This ingredient is also responsible for hydrating the skin and keeping it elastic.
- Verisol® hydrolyzed collagen – this new generation collagen is smaller than the normal collagen molecule. This is so it can be easily absorbed into the body and affects the skin efficiently and immediately. When used regularly, it stimulates creation of collagen, enhances elasticity of the skin, plus reduces eye wrinkles. Not only that, it helps speed up healing of wounds, and keeps the nails from breaking.
- Biotin – apart from metabolizing carbohydrates and fats, it also helps create new and healthy skin cells, and nourishes the skin.
- Vitamin A – normalizes oil production to keep skin free from acne and blemishes. It also lessens pigmentation, and aids in promoting healthy skin cell production.
- Vitamin C – is a powerful antioxidant that balances out free radicals. It also helps fix impaired skin cells as it supports the natural regeneration process of the skin.
- Niacin – improves functioning of the skin. It is even said to keep some type of skin cancer at bay.
- Zinc – keeps pores from clogging, reduces oil production, and stabilizes the production of cells.
- Copper – important in collagen and elastin production, protects from UV rays, helps heal wounds, and keeps skin healthy.
- Riboflavin – not only for the well-being of eyes, but also for better skin functioning.
The Advantages and Disadvantages
Let us start with the pros of using this enhanced collagen called Collagen Select.
- Erases wrinkles and fine lines – its active ingredient Verisol® hydrolyzed collagen contains scientifically proven effective properties that jump start collagen synthesis, promote growth of connective tissue along with proteoglycan synthesis.
- Enhances natural beauty – since it contains DracoBelle™ Nu, you don’t need to follow a specific kind of diet and physical activity to get the anti-aging process starting.
- Keeps skin’s elasticity – the combination of specially created ingredients plus vitamins will help you achieve a glowing and bouncy skin as moisture is retained.
- Nourishes hairs and nails – better collagen production does not only benefit the skin, but also keeps the hair and nails from damage and breakage.
- Money back guarantee – you can send the package back if you are not satisfied with the result.
For women only – sorry, but this product is only recommended for women.
Collagen Select Review – Conclusion
Let me be honest with you. We don’t have control of where our body puts whatever it consumes. So, when you eat or drink collagen supplements, your system will break down this protein and, sometimes, it can’t tell if those broken-down fragments are collagen.
But let me tell you this, there are numerous studies, tests, and research that prove collagen supplements CAN help with aging problems so the effectiveness of collagen supplements is something we should no longer worry about.
Collagen Select is a highly recommended enhanced collagen because of its proven track record. You don’t believe me? Try it for yourself and see the results.
But before I end this post, I should also remind you to consult your physician prior to taking any supplement. Check if you have allergic reactions to some of the ingredients so that you can avoid problems later.
After you have been given a go-signal, try Collagen Select today.