In this GojiBerry500 Review we’ll take a look at the GojiBerry500 supplement, often called the Vitamin-Packed Miracle in a Bottle.
Table of Contents
Now, I know why you are here. You want something that can help you shake off that unwanted weight that you have been desperate to lose for a really long time. You want something that is easy, convenient, and natural – and this is a combination that is hard to find.
Believe me when I say that I understand you. I won’t judge you for wanting to lose weight the easy way. Whether you are a man or a woman, you might have a lot on your plate for quite some time now that you allowed weight loss to take a back seat… temporarily or even permanently.
But don’t worry. I will help you find a product that will aid in shedding off that extra weight that you gained. This GojiBerry500 review is here to help you think about whether this is the best for you or if you need to invest your money elsewhere.
I am going to discuss what goji berries are, what this goji berry supplement is, its benefits and side effects, and my conclusion.
What Are Goji Berries?
The Wolfberries, more commonly known as the Goji Berries, have a reddish-orange tint and are called miracle fruits because they are filled with nutrients.
They are consumed in many different ways. At times, they are dried like raisins. Other times, they are cooked, or turned into tea, juice, wine, and in this case, into goji berry tablets as supplements.
Many pharmaceutical companies are turning them into supplements and taking advantage of their potency. Why?
Goji Berries are good antioxidants. They pack a punch as they have 19 amino acids and protein to aid you tone down your weight. They also promote collagen synthesis so that your skin remains firm and supple even after you have lost weight.
They have 50 times more vitamin C than oranges to keep your immune system strong. They also offer protection for blood vessels while stimulating the fat burning process. In addition to that, they help fight free radicals to stall the process of aging.
Apart from vitamin C, the said berries also have vitamins B1, B2, and B6 which speed up metabolism. All this is needed to activate the digestive enzymes, kick off carbohydrate and fat reduction. Not only that, the B vitamins keep you feeling full so you can resist taking a bite of that unhealthy snack during the midday slump.
Goji berries detoxify the body with its vitamin E content. It keeps the circulatory system free from illnesses, keeps cholesterol levels and triglycerides in check. It also keeps skin, nails, and hair shiny and strong.
You can also find calcium, copper, iron, phosphorus, selenium, and zinc in Goji berry extracts. All those boost metabolism, assists in weight loss, and improve overall well-being.
Last but not the least is the bioactive LBP polysaccharide complex. This is considered as the most vital component in Goji berries because it is proven to help individual battle cancer. It also helps lower blood sugar levels by enhancing body’s sensitivity to insulin. It removes toxins, protects the liver, strengthens immune system, lowers bad cholesterol and speeds up burning of fat deposits.
After knowing all this, wouldn’t you want to get goji berry tablets too?
What Is GojiBerry500?
GojiBerry500 is a natural supplement that aims to help you achieve your weight loss goals, while detoxing your body and eliminating cellulite. This is all thanks to Brazilian Goji berry extract and vitamin C. Its bottle contains 60 capsules each which you can consume within a month.
The Goji berry tablets of this brand don’t have preservatives, artificial colors, or chemicals. It is safe, effective, and is backed by clinical tests conducted by scientists.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using GojiBerry500
Let us talk about the benefits of this goji berry supplement first:
- Helps in weight loss – boosts metabolism, help lose an average of 20 pounds in one month (depending on your lifestyle and habits though)
- Has tryptophan – known mood enhancer
- Contains many nutrients – establishes proper functioning of your system
- Removes toxins – helps you fight cellulite, and cleanses your body
- 100% certified formula – certified by State Sanitary Inspection and other authorities, plus benefits of Goji berry extracts are also backed by scientists
- Money back guarantee – refund your money if you are not satisfied after 3 months of use
- Improves overall hair, skin, and nail health – keeps them shiny and strong
Now, the drawbacks:
- Price – a bit pricey
- Not for everyone – not intended for pregnant and lactating women, there are also added precautions that should be considered
GojiBerry500 Review – Side Effects of Goji Berries
GojiBerry500 is made of high quality Goji berry extracts. Unfortunately, not anyone can take it. As already mentioned pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, and children below 3 years of age are strongly advised not to take it.
Despite the seemingly overwhelming health benefits of the Goji berry tablets, you should take note of the following precautions and possible side effects.
1. Miscarriage – goji berries contain a component called betaine. While this component relieves anxiety and protects the liver, it can also cause miscarriage. Additionally, the berries also contain selenium, which can result to unusually low sperm count, birth defects, and negatively impact child growth.
2. Allergic reactions – people who are allergic to pollen should not try Goji berry supplement as the berries can cause itching, nasal congestion, excessive sneezing, and other symptoms related to allergies.
3. Digestive diseases – too much Goji berries can cause diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, and other mild digestive illnesses.
4. Unmanageable bleeding – those who are taking blood-thinning medicine such as Aspirin, Coumadin, and Plavix should be cautious when consuming Goji berry supplement as it can cause excessive bleeding.
5. Hypertension and hypotension – those who take hypertension or hypotension medication should consult their doctor first before trying any goji berry supplement. Going forward with the supplement might cause your blood pressure to drop to an alarming and an unsafe level.
6. Hypoglycemia – watch out if you are taking insulin and other diabetes meds. Goji berries can cause hypoglycemia or extremely low blood sugar level.
Having said so, I strongly urge you to consult with your doctor prior to trying anything new such as Goji Berry tablets even it has been proven to be safe by medical practitioners and scientists. You might never know if the medication you are taking or your current health status can clash with the supplement.
If your doctor gives you the go signal to consume GojiBerry500, I suggest that you take 2 capsules per day after your meals. Use it for at least 3 months to see if it works. Partner the supplement to a healthy diet and lifestyle to see significant changes.
GojiBerry500 Review – Price
How much does it cost? There are 3 packages to choose from. There’s the starter pack which is good for one month and costs $45. There’s also the 3-month supply set called the Maximum Saving Package which only costs $89. Lastly, you can buy the 6-month supply set called Maximum Results package that costs $135. Talk about huge savings.
GojiBerry500 Review – Conclusion
If you want a natural and safe way to lose weight, you can try GojiBerry500. It is made from high quality Goji berry extract plus it is proven safe and effective.
Apart from that, it improves your overall well-being by changing your mood, strengthening immune system along with your hair, skin, and nails, plus detoxifying your system. What more can you ask for?
By the way, consult your doctor before buying or trying any goji berry tablets or supplement to ensure your safety. In the end, what matters is not only achieving your goal, but also staying safe.
If you’re a fan of green tea, read our review of the best supplements with green tea.