Women who want to be well-endowed often choose to use breast enhancement pills. Why so? Those who are scared to go under the knife will find that this method is less daunting. Plus, it is a way cheaper alternative with less down time. But do breast enhancement pills work?
This post discusses if the breast enhancement pills can work, the usual natural ingredients in the pills, vitamins you need to take, and some frequently asked questions that you need to take note of if you are considering taking them.
Do Breast Enhancement Pills Work?
Everywhere you look, be it social media, print or TV ads, you will see these sought-after breast enlargement pills. These pills specially target women who have removed their breast implants, want to improve their breasts after weaning from breastfeeding, those who have significantly lost weight, or those who just want to have bigger breasts.
These pills can change a woman’s breast size as they contain certain herbs and components that give off effects identical to that of estrogen. This is possible as fluid is preserved in the breasts and affects the breast tissue.
Herbs Commonly Used in Breast Enhancement Pills
If you are fond of checking out product labels, you will see any of the following in the ingredients list of the pills (in no order of importance):
- Blessed Thistle – The German Commission E approves products or substances used in herbal medicine. This is one of the many herbs that is approved by the said commission to cure indigestion and appetite loss. In addition to that, lactating women also use this to boost milk supply.
- Dong Quai – Angelica sinensis, or dong quai, is an aromatic plant that helps normalize menstrual cycles. Apart from that, it alleviates menstrual cramps and menopausal signs such as hot flashes.
- Fennel Seed – this herb native to the Mediterranean coast is regularly used in medicine and cuisine. It is known to regulate periods, improve libido, and increase milk supply in breastfeeding women. This herb naturally has organic compounds called dianethole and photoanethole therefore giving them estrogen-like effects.
- Fenugreek – is a common ingredient in South and Central Asian cuisines that is believed to increase breast size. Although there are no claims or scientific studies to back the first statement, it was found that this herb has phytoestrogen that increases estrogen levels which aid in enlarging the breast.
- Hops – it has a powerful phytoestrogen termed as 8-prenylnaringenin that has 0.2 to 20% the strength of estradiol which is the principal human estrogen. Aside from that, hops are known sedatives and are often given to people with anxiety or insomnia.
- Pueraria Mirifica – or the Kwao Krua originally hails from Burma and Thailand. This plant is traditionally used by the indigenous tribes to stimulate revitalization in men and women. It has deoxymiroestrol and miroestrol which cause estrogenic effects in the body.
- Saw Palmetto – native American women discovered it’s breast enlarging capabilities. It is made possible by keeping the testosterone from changing into a stronger form called dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This is a famous and natural way to trigger male to female breast augmentation.
- Wild Yam – or the Dioscorea villosa contains diosgenin which can be made into estrogen through using laboratory processes.
Vitamins to Make Breasts Bigger
Yes, you read that correctly. If you want to maximize your effort in enhancing your breasts, you also need to take the necessary vitamins. They are as follows:
- Vitamin A – is also called beta-carotene and works well when added to Vitamins C and E. This is important as it improves overall skin health and prevents your breasts from sagging. You can get this vitamin from eggs, fortified breakfast cereals, orange and yellow fruits and veggies, and dark and leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin B6 – is not only good for the heart, but also for your breasts. Eat fish, bread, soy beans, liver, peanuts, and sunflower to get your dose of B6.
- Vitamin C – or ascorbic acid helps your body create collagen to regenerate the skin. Consequently, you get perkier and fuller breasts as your skin becomes firmer and toned. As a bonus, vitamin C keeps chest and cleavage wrinkles at bay. The best sources of vitamin C are broccoli, cauliflower, green and red peppers, spinach tomatoes, and more.
- Vitamin E – this vitamin regulates estrogen and progesterone levels in your body. It also reduces premenstrual syndromes to boot. Sunflower seeds, almonds, and green leafy vegetables are packed with this vitamin.
Apart from the herbs mentioned above, the breast enhancement pills that you are eyeing should also contain at least one of the vitamins above. You should take note, that although the vitamins are already potent individually, combining them would generate better results.
Let’s also not also forget just the right amount of folic acid, iodine, and zinc as these promote growth of breast tissue.
Wait, a minute. All these will not work if you don’t take the time to increase blood flow in your breast and regulate your estrogen levels.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are considering taking breast enhancement pills, you might want to check out what people want to know about them through the questions and answers below:
1. What should you do prior to buying breast enhancement pills?
Beware of brands that promise instant or overnight results. Remember that if it is too good to be true, it probably is. Research about the product before buying it and make sure that you are consulting with reliable sources.
More importantly, don’t just buy supplements just because they are trendy. Read reviews, and consult your doctor before doing anything that you might regret later on.
2. Why is it best to check the label?
Not all companies or pills have the best intentions. Others are not made from natural ingredients. There are many that have fillers and additives that are detrimental to your health. This is the reason why you need to check the label and look at the ingredients.
Again, please talk to your physician to ensure that your medication or current health status does not clash with the ingredients of the breast enhancement pills.
3. Will you see the results right away?
If you consistently take the pills, you will see changes in about four weeks. However, reports and testimonials claim that the best results can be seen in the 6th
month of use. By the way, the results will differ from person to person.
4. What are the common side effects?
Side effects can also vary from every person. This is the reason why it is extremely important that you talk to your doctor before taking the breast enhancement pills.
Pregnant women, and breastfeeding mothers should NOT take this supplement. Again, I cannot stress enough how important it is to check with your doctor before consuming breast enhancement pills. If possible, avoid pills that have fillers, and artificial hormones.
Click Here to Read Breast Actives Comprehensive Review
Do breast enhancement pills work? Let me answer you with another question. What type of pill or supplement are you interested in consuming?
If the pill you are keen on taking contains phytoestrogen, then you are on the right track. What are phytoestrogens? They are naturally occurring compounds in plants that can replace estrogen.
Additionally, take supplements that contain any of the vitamins A, B6, C, and E to boost the breast enhancement process. Try to incorporate increasing blood flow to your breasts into your routine to get better results.
So do breast enhancement pills work? Yes, if you know which one to buy or what to look out for.
Click Here to Read About the Best Breast Enlargement Products
Leave a Reply