At a time like this, the World Health Organization stresses out the importance of a healthy immune system. Apart from social distancing and frequent hand washing, this is our best armor against diseases and viruses.
Having said so, we are advised to eat balanced meals, load up on fruits and vegetables, exercise, break free from stress, and do anything to keep ourselves strong such as taking immune system boosters supplements.
But what is the immune system? Why are the authorities raising awareness on the importance of a healthy immune system these days? We will answer these questions one by one in this post. In addition to that, we will take a look at a dietary supplement called Immune Support and see what it can do for us.
What Is the Immune System?
Your immune system works 24/7 to protect you. From what? This is your body’s inherent defense mechanism against infection, diseases, bacteria, and the like. If you feel well today, this means that your immune system is in its excellent state.
Without your immune system, viruses have the complete freedom to dominate your system and you will regularly be ill.
Basically, the immune system differentiates the body’s cells from foreign cells, and attacks those that can cause harm to the body. The only problem you will encounter here is IF your immune system incorrectly categorizes your own cells as alien cells.
What Are the Components of an Immune System?
First is the skin. This is the visible and tangible barrier that keeps germs and bacteria from entering your body. In addition to this, saliva and tears provide an added layer of protection as they can weaken intruders due to their anti-bacterial properties.
Next in line is the mucus. These gluey anti-bacterial mucus can be found in your nasal passage and lungs. They trap the germs and keep them from getting into your bloodstream.
Your gut has about 80% of immune system cells. You need to keep your gut healthy as viruses and bacteria often infiltrate this area.
Last is the lymph system which is made up of lymph nodes, bone marrow, spleen, and thymus. This system transports vitamins, oxygen, food, and water to your cells. Apart from that, it also flushes out the waste.
The lymph nodes permanently swell when they detect and remove cell infection. The bone marrow, on the other hand, is where your mighty soldiers called white blood cells are manufactured. There are several kinds of white blood cells and each one attacks different kinds of viruses.
The spleen manages the amount of blood in your body and gets rid of damaged cells. The thymus, which is just at the back of your breastbone, is where your lymphocytes develop. This is important for children, but is less essential for adults.
Importance of a Healthy Immune System
As we go about our daily lives, we encounter germs from other people, our pets, and our environment in general. But if you have a healthy immune system, your body will be able to defend itself from all the intruders. Otherwise, your body will suffer from diseases that are serious and fatal.
As explained earlier, your skin is your first line of defense. If bacteria and viruses succeed in piercing through your skin, specially created cells from your bloodstream and other key components of your immune system will jump in to defend your body. The warriors that your body creates will destroy every trespasser they will find.
In some instances, your body will attack its own cells. This occurs when you have autoimmune diseases. For this reason, blood and organs are thoroughly tested prior to donation to make sure they match with that of the recipient’s.
Since we hardly notice our immune system working, we tend to take it for granted. But the truth is that it works so hard all the time. Take care of your immune system so it will take care of you, too.
How Can I Help My Immune System?
We cannot stress enough the importance of a healthy immune system. We have already explained what it is, and what it does for you.
The best thing you can do now is to hydrate yourself, and have a healthy lifestyle in general. Eat and drink your fruits and veggies, lessen your stress levels, and learn to take it slow.
Take a rest and avoid vices as much as you can. Best of all, take immune system boosters supplements such as the Immune Support supplement.
What Is the Immune Support Supplement?
The immune support supplement is a dietary support that promotes a healthy immune system. It contains an assortment of extracts (such as Beta-glucans and Arabinogalactan) and other potent ingredients (like Quercetin, Green Tea, and vitamins) to provide nourishment for your body.
You can take the Immune Support supplement daily as it is safe.
What’s In It?
Immune system boosters supplements have their set of ingredients that make them effective. Immune Support supplement, in particular, has a formula that mixes antioxidants, herbal extracts, vitamins, and other traditional ingredients.
Below are just some of its components:
- Vitamin E – keeps your skin and eyes healthy. If your skin is healthy, this means that it can repair itself at once to prevent the bacteria from entering your body. This is a powerful antioxidant too, that protects your cells from damage and degeneration. You can get this from nuts, seeds, and spinach.
- Vitamin C – this is the most known vitamin that people rely on when it comes to boosting the immune system. Actually, vitamin C deficiency causes you to become more vulnerable to diseases. Oranges, strawberries, bell peppers, and broccoli are great sources of this vitamin. Everyday consumption of vitamin C-rich food is needed as your body does not make this vitamin.
- Green tea extract – is rich in antioxidants that strengthen your immune system. It also fights free-radical damage which can prevent cancer. It also stops inflammation, and slow down the spread of viruses from one cell to another.
- Beta-glucans – this is usually taken to enhance one’s immune system. This is also for allergies, asthma, ear infections, diabetes, flu, high cholesterol, HIV, high blood pressure, irritable bowel syndrome, respiratory tract infections, and so much more. You can also apply this to relieve wounds, burns, eczema, and other skin problems.
- Graviola leaf – it blocks free radicals so your body can avoid disease, and supplies your body with the needed components to boost your immune system. Not only that, it energizes you and keeps your energy levels high all throughout the day. It promotes healthy blood circulation, and helps flush out body waste.
- Medicinal mushrooms – Eastern cultures have been using medicinal mushrooms for decades because they have a lot of health benefits. They can kick up your immune system, relieve stress and inflammation, lessen anxiety, lower cholesterol, improve heart health, and even fight cancer.
- Herbal Complex – this is composed of rhubarb, slippery elm, sheep sorrel, and burdock. These ingredients have antioxidants in them.
The immune support supplement also has cat’s claw bark powder, garlic bulb powder, Panax ginseng root powder, pomegranate extract, raspberry fruit powder, turmeric, grape seed extract, olive leaf, and more.
As you can see, immune system boosters supplement such the Immune Support supplement has a combination of natural antioxidant sources and modern advancements in science so you get the best of everything.
Frequently Asked Questions
The consensus is that users can feel that they are stronger since they don’t get sick just as much. Another common opinion about the Immune Support supplement is that the formulation is unheard of. If you want to know more, you might want to check out the commonly asked questions below:
1. Is this safe?
Yes. This supplement has been tested by a third party to ensure unbiased results and findings. It is also manufactured in an FDA registered facility. In addition to that, it is made in the USA and sourced from a GMP-certified facility. Plus, it is non-GMO.
2. Is prescription needed to buy Immune Support supplement?
No, you don’t need one to buy this. And you can purchase from the comfort of your home.
3. How many capsules are in a bottle?
There are 60 capsules in one bottle that lasts for a month.
4. What is the recommended dosage?
You need to consume 2 capsules per day with your meals.
Again, we cannot stress enough the importance of a healthy immune system, especially at a time like this – when people are suffering from a pandemic.
Because of this scary virus, our lives have been greatly affected. A quick trip to the grocery to buy essential supplies can become an anxiety-inducing experience. I know this for a fact because I feel the same way every time I go out.
Others prefer to starve themselves than go out and buy their needs. The thing is, we need food to nourish ourselves and keep us strong. We need to eat. But how can we do it if we are scared? The best thing we can do is to boost our immune system.
For starters, you need to exercise so your lungs have a fighting chance. You also need to stay away from smoking and drinking. Eat fruits and vegetables, get lots of restful sleep, avoid stress, and follow a healthy lifestyle in general.
If needed, take immune system boosters supplements such the Immune Support supplement to keep viral infections at bay.
Again, keep your immune system in its tip-top condition by doing whatever it takes to keep you healthy. Because the more you take care of it, it will take care of you back. But before you try out any dietary supplement, be sure to give your physician a call to consult.
Click here to buy the Immune Support supplement
Hello, A topic that suits the conditions of today’s world. Those who have a less immune system to develop the virus are at increased risk. You explained it well. Our food intake also affects to have a low immune system because we are eating lots of processed foods. We all know they are not good for our entire body but we have no choice, that is why we need products to increase our immune system. Thanks for sharing the information about this product.
Hello, Thank you for the comment.